White papers are authoritative reports and guides designed to help solve a problem, answer a question, or clarify a subject. It is primarily intended to engage discussion on known and emerging issues and provide education. This may provide the foundation for consensus topics, position statements, publications and/or continued research. These documents were accurate and appropriate at the time they were produced. They are unofficially reviewed by NPUAP members. Questions and concerns should be directed to the lead author or the Public Policy Committee.
- Do Lift Slings Significantly Change the Efficacy of Therapeutic Support Surfaces?
- Avoidable/Unavoidable Pressure Ulcers – 2014
- Friction Induced Skin Injuries – Are They Pressure Ulcers?
- The Role of Nutrition for Pressure Ulcer Management
- Pressure Ulcer Pain
- Avoidable/Unavoidable Pressure Ulcers – 2010
- Deep Tissue Injury
- Pediatric Pressure Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers in Individuals Receiving Palliative Care